We are delighted to announce that we have been short-listed for eight awards in the UK eCommerce Conference & Awards 2020. These awards celebrate the very best in eCommerce and online retailing from across the UK. Congratulations to UK & Brno Product & Development teams on achieving these nominations. These teams have led by example to ensure continuing reputation for excellence.
Every year, hundreds of the industry's key players gather to recognise and honour the brilliant achievements of their peers. Not only do the Awards provide great networking opportunities, the evening is also a great social occasion. Because the pandemic has progressed and we are now nearing September with uncertainty around social distancing and mass gatherings, the UK eCommerce Awards will be held as an online awards ceremony only. Awards announcement will be held on the 16 September 2020.
This year we have been shortlisted for the following awards:
· UK Electrical Appliance Website of the Year for Currys.co.uk,
· UK B2C eCommerce website of the Year for Currys.co.uk,
· UK eCommerce Mobile Site of the Year for Currys Smartphone Apps,
· eCommerce Team of the Year (Brno & UK Product & Development Squads),
· UK eCommerce Product Owner Rising Star Awards (4 colleagues)
Fingers crossed and congratulations to all the colleagues who made this happen!