Our team is focused on systems administration, covering wide range of financial, procurement & reporting systems and tools. We co-operate with other technical teams, senior financial & procurement management and other stakeholders on development of existing tools and new solutions. As part of the team, you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day process as well as in establishing new processes and tools.
HFM & Essbase Administrator
- Full time
- English (C1)
- By agreement
What will you do? You will:
- Administer and configure HFM & Essbase applications (184.108.40.206)
- Manage testing and operational implementation of approved change requests
- Monitor system performance and act as 1st level support for system issues
- Work collaboratively with IT Support teams and 3rd parties to resolve issues
- Provide support to userbase (SmartView, FDMEE, Hyperion)
- Proactively identify continuous improvement and automation opportunities
- Support various projects and implementation of new functionality and improvements
- Work collaboratively with other Systems Administrators to ensure all risks are effectively managed.
What can you learn in our team?
You will gain a deeper understanding of multiple finance tools and systems, as well as the opportunity to increase your understanding of various integrations and additional systems. You will participate on ongoing projects and will have the opportunity to lead the implementation of new solutions and improvements. As the HFM & Essbase Administrator, you will be part of discussions on future plans and roadmap with regards to technology as the subject matter expert, with the ability to influence the proposed plans and suggest solutions.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skills trainings such as:
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- CIPD Certificate
- Presentation skills
- Excel / BI trainings
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- You have strong knowledge of HFM & Essbase
- Understand corporate and group finance requirements and processes
- You have good communication skills and an advanced level of English
- Awareness of core accounting principles
- Experience with FDMEE, EAS, EPMA
- Experience with MaxL, MDX and VB is an advantage
- Experience with process automation, ETL and data analytics
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Understanding of financial reporting and financial close process
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
What we offer to make you happier?
- Performance bonus;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Teambuilding activities;
Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
HFM & Essbase Administrator