Our B2B team is a part of the UK & Ireland Finance Operations. The main goal now is to establish continuous improvement culture and work on LEAN activities with our great B2B team members! There is a lot of space for your own initiative!
OtC B2B Team Leader
- Full time
- English (B2)
- By agreement
What will you do? You will:
- Lead a team of approx.16 experienced colleagues and help them with their development
- Focus on process improvement – B2B team consists of 4 sub-teams, so the goal is to stabilize efficient way of cooperation
- Work on automation of some of the processes to free the hands of our colleagues for more advanced tasks
- As a leader, you will be in close contact with senior management and business partners
What can you learn here?
As we also would like our colleagues to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Excel trainings
- Leadership skills
- Time and task management
- Possibility to use an internal coach
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. Or you can even become one of them.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- You will be in daily touch with stakeholders in the UK & Ireland region, so an advanced level of English is a must
- You have experience in finance or related fields, and you are familiar with SSC environment with a general understanding of end-to-end processes
- You are skilled in stakeholder management and you are up for proactive communication with our business partners - ¬your communication and influencing skills are at high level
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- You have a hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Advanced level of Excel skills
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work-life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from a wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.)
Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
OtC B2B Team Leader