We are transforming our established team into new era of the Currys IT, where Brno will play a crucial role as a High-Volume Software centre supporting applications and services in various areas of our business. Currys is currently refreshing the technology stack and implementing new modern systems into our portfolio. Thanks to this programme, we will get the standard functionalities out-of-box and let internal teams to focus on the most valuable features, which make Currys unique. With the changes of the technology and systems, we are planning to go further in our agile ways of working and empower the teams to be self-organised and responsible for their areas end-to-end. And that´s why we are looking for a Scrum Master who will help us on this journey.
Senior Scrum Master
- Full time
- English (C1) and Czech (B1) and Slovak (B1)
- By agreement
What will you do? You will:
- Lead and coach teams with various combination of the skillset to deliver the functionality from analysis to the production.
- Drive and cause change in order to increase productivity of Scrum teams.
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of Scrum/Agile adoption in the organization and across multiple teams.
- Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies and governance processes, while ensuring that they adhere to their intended purposes (WHY over WHAT).
- Day to day communication with local as well as British technical authorities and stakeholders (architects, business analysts, …)
- Protect the team from potential outside interference with their day-to-day activities.
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions by facilitating discussion & unblocking teams.
- Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership, incl. values, principles and methods of Scrum hand to hand with common sense.
- Build trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
- At least 3 years of experience in a Scrum Master role with proven track of practise with adoption of Agile Development Practise
- End to End software development life cycle
- Team leadership or coordination
- Stakeholder management
- Group facilitation and Agile coaching skills
- Business change management
- Product Strategy and management
- Fluent professional English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel for knowledge transfer and stakeholder meetings
- Ability to coach and mentor less experienced Scrum Masters
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again.
Wondering how the offices look like in reality? What’s happening behind the walls? Here is a sneak peek into our daily life at work.
Senior Scrum Master
Refer a friend
Senior Scrum Master