Run the financial processes including month end, balance sheet, P&L and cash inputs for retail overheads:
- Process the month end in a timely and accurate manner;
- Understand and reconcile the related balance sheet accounts;
- Implement and monitor accounting treatments to make sure they are in line with relevant accounting standards and minimum control standards;
- Communicate results and status clearly to other areas of finance and the business;
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes as required in particular through provision of actual costs and balances with insights into key drivers and movements;
- Operate autonomously on a day to day basis, seeking out guidance where ambiguity exists; and
- Manage multiple senior stakeholders and challenge those stakeholders in certain circumstances.
Deliver process improvement to standardise processes across the brands and the various areas:
- Delivery process improvements to standardise processes across the brands and areas
- Identify risks and opportunities and mitigate where required;
- Drive value through identification of accounting and business opportunities;
- Work closely with the shared service centres and other financial control teams so that the operations are efficient and financial results well controlled; and
- Identify opportunities to drive business profit and team efficiency
What can you learn in our team?
- You can master SAP, Oracle, HFM and Essbase
- You will learn more about retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
- You will be given space to prove your process improvements skills and look for efficiencies
- Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!